HotLok® 1U White Blanking Panel Universal- Case
Snap-in/pull-out, stackable blanking plate for IT equipment cabinets. Provides a 99% effective seal. Fire-retardant, recyclable, and RoHS compliant. Tool-free installation. 1U size is 19" x 1.75". Carton of 10. Color: White.
The HotLok® 1U Blanking Panel is a next-generation, patent-pending blanking panel that provides a 99% effective seal for openings in IT equipment cabinets. These panels are proven to control hotspots and bypass airflow by preventing exhaust air or hot-aisle air from recirculating to the air-intake stream at the front of the cabinet. Adding these panels to your cabinets is an effective way to realize energy consumption savings and to reduce the overall carbon footprint in your data center.
- The ample, inboard finger grips on the lightweight plastic unit are ergonomically designed to facilitate fast, easy, safe, tool-free installation and removal.
- Easily snaps into any 19-inch EIA-310-E standard mounting rail opening, including:
- Square 9.5mm – 3/8th
- Round M5 or 10-32
- Round M6 or 12-24
- Neatly stacks anywhere in the server room, making them readily available for rapid equipment reconfiguration and eliminating the need for particulate-emitting storage containers.
- All HotLok Blanking Panels are fire-retardant, recyclable, and RoHS compliant.
- 1U size is 19" x 1.75".
- Color: White. Each order includes 10 panels.