LokDots Adhesive System
LokDots DIY add sticky dots to back of each carpet tile (usually 3-4 in each corner and center) prior to installing carpet tile. LokDots release just like peel and stick and remain on the carpet backing, not the subfloor.
Starter Kit includes:
1 LokDots Applicator
1 Roll of LokDots (Covers 350sqft)
Both the Starter Kit or one refill roll covers 350 square feet.
LokDotsTM is a pressure sensitive adhesive system used for installing EcoWorx carpet tile. This non-toxic and odorless system provides an alternative to wet adhesive, virtually eliminating the issue of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), and providing ease and versatility of installation.
An intuitive system that allows for flexible installation, LokDots are applied using a durable, lightweight handheld applicator with triggerless design that is ergonomically safe and intended for repetitive use. Floor preparation is limited to clearing dust and debris.
Features and Benefits
A simple solution for even the most complicated installations:
- Efficient installation, increasing productivity and reducing costs
- Durable applicator requires no maintenance and little training
- Product can be installed at 12 pH, up to 10 pounds and 95% relative humidity; save on remediation in high moisture applications
- Ideal for use in occupied space, system eliminates the mess, curing time and odors of wet adhesives allowing immediate occupancy
- Can be installed over concrete, VCT, VAT, cutback, raised access floors, pressure sensitive and multipurpose adhesive, wood
- Offers easy removal, it releases easily – no scraping or sanding over
- Proven Performance
- More than 70,000 yards installed
- Installed in education, healthcare, corporate, and government applications