KoldLok ® Integral 1010 - Case
Airflow management device designed to seal cable openings in new raised floor systems prior to the installation of communication or power cabling. Overall size: 11" x 8 1/4" x 1 5/8" deep, Usable cable opening: 8" x 4". Color: Black. Case of 10.
KoldLok® Integral 1010 grommets are one of the best-sellng products we offer. They install in new or existing raised floor panels prior to cables being installed. Sealing cable openings with KoldLok® products provides a cost-effective airflow and thermal management solution.
KoldLok® Raised Floor Grommets will:
- Optimize your current cooling infrastructure
- Mitigate equipment heat loads
- Increase data center reliability
Your IT equipment is generating more heat than ever and the cost to cool that equipment is increasing. According to The Uptime Institute, Inc.® electricity consumed by IT equipment is the primary driver of data center infrastructure costs. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, 50 - 80% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed cable openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to equipment hot spots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. Sealing cable openings is an essential component of IT equipment reliability and availability.
By installing KoldLok® Raised Floor Grommets, you can optimize the effectiveness of your existing cooling equipment and manage the increasing heat loads. The patented KoldLok® sealing system specifically addresses bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
Cost-effective benefits of KoldLok® Grommets:
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles or floor grates
- Facilitates Cold Aisle/Hot Aisle best practices
KoldLok® Grommets optimize energy efficiency in data centers and are Energy Star rated.
Airflow management device designed to seal cable openings in new raised-floor systems prior to the installation of communication or power cabling.
US unit of measure (Inches) Metric (mm)
Usable Cable Area 8 x 4 203 x 102
To install Grommet in interior of the tile 9 1/4 x 6 3/4 235 x 172
To install long side of the Grommet on the tile edge 9 1/4 x 7 1/2 235 x 191
To install short side of the Grommet on the tile edge 10 1/8 x 6 3/4 275 x 172
- Integrates with raised floor static-dissipation system
- Sits flush with the floor
- 32 square inch usable cabling area accommodates a variety of cabling requirements, including 100 amp power connectors
- Satisfies NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised floor tile cable cutouts
- Contains no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- Compliant with the directive that restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
- Total cable opening size is 8 inches by 4 inches
- Case of 10