Seal Bond 95 Pedestal Adhesive
- Buy 5 for $70.65 each and save 10%
Solvent-free, formulated for adhering access floor bases to concrete or to a steel subfloor. One gallon will cover approximately 400 square feet.
Seal Bond 95 provides superior overturning moment values and is capable of meeting many load calculations with no mechanical anchors. It is solvent-free and formulated for adhering access floor bases to concrete or to a steel subfloor.
Seal Bond 95 is a high-performance pedestal adhesive that rapidly cures to a high strength bond to reduce job costs. The proprietary moisture cure formula is the only pedestal adhesive rated for installation in seismic zones. In side by side comparisons, Seal Bond 95 has outperformed the overturning moment strength of alternative adhesives while curing nearly twice as fast. Seal Bond 95 will enhance the lifetime durability for an access floor installation. Seal Bond 95 requires atmospheric moisture to complete its curing process and it will cure faster in higher temperatures.
- Quick curing in 7 - 10 days.
- Excellent adhesion to approved coatings and sealers (MA 200, MA 260, MA 279, MA 281, MA 299)
- <17g/L VOC's, 100% solid
- NFPA Class A and UBC Class 1 Fire Rating
- No solvents or odors
- Product qualifies for LEED E.Q. 4.1 - Low-Emitting Materials - Adhesives and Sealants
- One gallon will cover approximately 400 square feet.
- Basic Material: Proprietary Polymer
- Consistency: Paste
- Color: Natural
- VOC’s: 17 g/L, Type: Elastomeric
- Solvent: 0%
- Isocyanate: 0%
- Specific Gravity: 1.6
- Shelf Life:10 months in unopened containers stored between 60º and 80º F.
Meets or exceeds standards for:
- USGBC LEED CI, NC, Schools, Healthcare, 2009
- SGBC LEED Version 4, BD&C, ID&C, 2013
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), National Core Criteria, 2013
- Green Guide for Healthcare, V2.2, 2007
- ANSI/GBI 01-2010, Green Building Assessment Protocol