TATE Glass Raised Floor Panel
Tempered, scratch-resistant glass access floor panel designed to fit Tate Raised floor systems. 1.5" industrial-grade thickness. Brushed stainless steel frame/flange. Glass insert is 22" x 22".
|Notes||2 weeks lead time|
If you have a TATE Raised Floor System, having Clear Glass floor tiles would enable monitoring of critical underfloor activity without lifting any tiles.
These TATE Glass Raised Floor Panels are engineered to fit into newer bolted TATE systems only.
- Easy to clean
- No adapters necessary
- Tempered glass/scratch resistant
- Insert is nearly the entire panel (22" x 22")
- Brushed stainless steel frame
- 1.5" industrial-grade thickness
- Designed to fit current Tate bolted stringers
Construction to be as follows:
- Extruded aluminum angle welded at corners to make a 24" x 24" frame
- Triple layer tempered clear glass with 2.0 60C I space PVB anti-fracture enter layers
- Glass to be set into frame and secured with clear silicone caulk
- Loading to be 1500 pounds concentrated anywhere on the panel with a 1 inch by winning 1 inch indenter
- Panel to be fully interchangeable with solid panels on Tate (red lion manufactured) bolted stringer grid without modification of understructure
Please note that custom panels are available. To start the process of ordering glass panels for your facility, we first need to identify your floor system. Please visit the Panel IDC Center, fill out the short form and send us some pictures. Once we know what system you have, we will be able to let you know the options available for glass panels.
By purchasing and installing this floor, the purchaser assumes all liability of complying with federal, state and local building code compliance, fire prevention, ADA Accessibility and Seismic Bracing or any other building code requirement enforced in a customer’s local area. This includes, but is not limited to Reservations, Parishes and County Jurisdictions.