Air Guard 5 " Round Brush Grommet
Surface-mounted split design for existing cutouts. Prevents air loss in plenum cooled floors.
The Air Guard 5" Round Brush Grommet is designed to fit the most common raised access floor cut out , ie. 5.0” diameter. The smart two-part grommet fits around cables and is easy to open and close. Opposing bristles within the grommet overlap and a secondary lower gasket combine to form an air tight seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure
- Improves cooling efficiencies and extends cooling equipment life
- Seals cable openings to prevent under-floor contamination
- Split design retrofits existing cable configurations
- Made of flame-retardant ABS polycarbonate material
- Solid construction and lightly textured surface compliments all floor coverings
- Installation with four self-tapping screws is simple and inexpensive
- Overall dimensions – 6.5" diameter
- Coverage – 5"
- Usable space – 4.5"