AIR Guard Extreme Split Combo Brush and Rubber Gasket Grommet
The AirGuard Extreme Plus Split is made with the same heavy duty double layer gasket system, incorporating a flexible EDPM synthetic “rubber” gasket material along with AirGuard brush technology found in the industry favorite AirGuard Extreme. The AirGuard Extreme Plus Split separates into two pieces to allow for easy pulling of cables through cable cutout in floor. Included Safety Cover allows for compliance with OSHA jobsite statues regarding open holes in floor panels. Cutout section 9.0" x 6.5".
The AirGuard Extreme Plus Split is a heavy duty double layer gasket system, incorporating a flexible EDPM synthetic “rubber” gasket material along with AirGuard brush technology to deliver airtight seals around cables, helping to eliminate air leakage and control air bypass in under-floor air installations. Designed to seal openings in raised floor cutouts after installation of communications or power cabling. Both the AirGuard Extreme Plus Split and its integrated safety cover are manufactured from flame retardant ABS poly-carbonate material that provides a finished look on all raised floor panels. Solid construction and the textured surface compliment all floor coverings. Included with each product are installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Includes an integrated safety cover in high visibility yellow (removable and re-useable).
The AirGuard Extreme Plus Split utilizes removable brushes that allow for easy installation of cables without interference. Simply pop out brushes, install cables, and snap brushes back into place for a complete and effortless installation.
The Air Guard is easily installed in any location on the floor panel.
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cables openings with an overlapping brush cover which prevents under-floor contamination.
- Allows flexibility and simplicity in cable routing.
- Flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material provides a finished look on all raised floor panels, solid construction, and the textured surface compliments all floor coverings.
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Included Safety Cover allows for compliance with OSHA jobsite statutes regarding open holes in floor panels.
- Includes mounting hardware and cutout template.
Cutout – 9.0”x 6.5” Usable Area – 7.25”x 4.75” Overall – 11.0”x 8.25”.
- Color: Black