AIR Guard Surface Mount Brush Kit 24"
Surface Mounted - For existing cut-outs with edge protection. Prevents air loss in plenum cooled floors.
Air Guard® Surface Mount Brush Kits are designed to seal odd-size cutouts using brush technology. They have been designed for new raised floor systems or for existing raised floors that have grommets or trimmed cable cutouts that are not properly sealed for air flow loss. With energy costs soaring and our responsibility to operate greener facilities this product is a must-have in the computer room of today.
Kit contains one brush piece and two side rail clips. Install two kits together to seal even larger access floor cutouts. Seal holes against the perimeter/wall with no need to cut floor panels, or simply mount over odd shape and size floor cutouts.
To determine if this product will fit your existing cutouts please measure your entire cable cutout, including the trim.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cable openings to prevent under-floor contamination.
- Flame-retardant ABS polycarbonate material is solid and provides a finished look on all raised floor panels.
- Engineered side rail clips provide cable protection as required by code (NFPA 75, Section S-4.4).
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Easy to install with factory applied adhesive strips.
- Overall dimensions – 23.75" x 6.5"
- Usable space – 20.75" x 4.75"