KoldLok ® 3" x 24" Extended - Case
Designed to seal a wide variety of existing and new openings. Simple modification creates the flexibility to seal large and unique openings such as those found under PDUs. KoldLok® Extended grommets install at the perimeter of your access panels. They can be installed in new or existing raised floor panels. Color: Black Carton of 10.
KoldLok® Extended grommets install at the perimeter of your access panels. They can be installed in new or existing raised floor panels.
Simple modification creates the flexibility to seal large and unique openings such as those found under PDUs. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, on average 60% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed floor openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. KoldLok® products specifically address bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
- Supports increased cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configuration (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle containment, Cold Aisle containment, etc.)
- Designed to be compatible with both 24 inch and 600 mm tiles
- The Grommets can be modified to seal unique cable openings
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substance
DIMENSIONS AND CUTTING REQUIREMENTS
US unit of measure (Inches) (W x D)
- Maximum cutout size sealed: 24" x 4"
- Usable cable area: 22" x 2.5"
- Overall size: 24” x 5.05”
- Product height above the raised floor: 1” w/ mounting kit installed
Metric (Millimeters) (W x D):
- Maximum cutout size sealed: 610 x 102mm
- Usable cable area: 559 x 64mm
- Overall size: 610 x 128mm
- Product height above the raised floor: 25mm w/ mounting kit installed
- 24” Grommets come standard with two (2) end caps, double-sided, non-particulating adhesive mounting kit and five (5) self-tapping screws per grommet.
- Metal Extrusion filament holder: anodized aluminum alloy, black finish • End Caps: PC/ABS, black (Provided with 24” versions only)