Air-Block® 4 x 4
- Buy 10 for $36.81 each and save 10%
Black square style 2 part gasket sealed grommet. Encases cables in its 2" x 2" flame retardant die cut foam cushion. The grommet fits a 4" x 4" floor panel opening.
The Air-Block® cable housing is a smart square two-part gasket sealed grommet. This grommet “clicks’’ together encasing cables in its 2” x 2” (50mm x 50mm) flame retardant die cut foam cushion. The grommet fits a 4’’ x 4’’ (100mm x 100mm) floor panel opening. Two quick action locking clamps hold the unit firmly in place (without the need for additional drilling and screw fixing.) The Air-Block’s unique design allows the grommet to be positioned almost anywhere within the floor panel, even along the edge, or between two adjoining panels. As the grommet does not require an outer support ring, cables are not trapped within a frame, and so can be quickly released with the push of a button.
This product is equally at home in the general office or data centre environment. Made from high strength flame retardant materials the Air-Block® grommet is equipped with a solid safety lid for use when the grommet is not cabled.
Sealing around cable openings in a plenum raised computer floor is proven to save money.
- The split grommet design allows for easy cable capture and release
- The patented* design offers improved floor panel location options
- With no outer housing, hole cutting is less onerous
- Made from high strength flame retardant ABS plastic, the unit is inherently anti-static
- RoHS compliant
- Additional custom gasket options available
- Available colour options - Black (with Grey insert lid) & Grey
- Brush gasket option
- Fits a 4’’ x 4’’ (100mm x 100mm) floor panel cut out
- Overall Dimensions – 4 7/8” x 4 7/8” x 1 5/8” (120mm x 120mm x 42mm)
- Maximum cable mouth area – 2” x 2” (50mm x 50mm)
- The Air-Block® grommet has been independently air seal tested
- Patent Pending - Registered Design