KoldLok ® 6" x 24" Extended - Case
KoldLok® Extended brush grommets install at the perimeter of your access panels. Can be installed in new or existing raised floor panels. Maximum cutout size sealed 24" x 7", usable cable area 22" x 5 1/2". Color: Black. Case of 10.
KoldLok® Extended grommets install at the perimeter of your access panels. They can be installed in new or existing raised floor panels.
Sealing cable openings with KoldLok® products provide a cost-effective airflow and thermal management solution.
KoldLok® Raised Floor Grommets will:
- Optimize your current cooling infrastructure
- Mitigate equipment heat loads
- Increase data center reliability
Your IT equipment is generating more heat than ever and the cost to cool that equipment is increasing. According to The Uptime Institute, Inc.® electricity consumed by IT equipment is the primary driver of data center infrastructure costs. Based on measurements at multiple data centers, 50 - 80% of valuable conditioned air is not reaching the air intake of IT equipment due to unsealed cable openings. This lost air, known as bypass airflow, contributes to equipment hot spots, cooling unit inefficiencies, and increasing infrastructure costs. Sealing cable openings is an essential component of IT equipment reliability and availability.
By installing KoldLok® Raised Floor Grommets, you can optimize the effectiveness of your existing cooling equipment and manage the increasing heat loads. The patented KoldLok® sealing system specifically addresses bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling.
Cost-effective benefits of KoldLok® Grommets:
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor and improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles or floor grates
- Facilitates Cold Aisle/Hot Aisle best practices
KoldLok® Grommets optimize energy efficiency in data centers and are Energy Star rated.
- Can be modified to seal unique cable openings
- Integrates with raise floor static-dissipation system
- Compliant with the directive that restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
- Maximum cutout size sealed 24" x 7", usable cable area 22" x 5 1/2"
- Case of 10.