KoldLok ® 4" Round
Energy-efficient airflow management device designed to seal cable openings in new and existing raised floor systems. Split design allows the product to be installed or removed without disturbing cables. Self-drilling screws included. Overall size: 5.61" x 1.90". Color: Black. Single unit.
KoldLok® is the industry leader in advanced sealing technology and these energy-efficient grommets are proven to increase the volume of conditioned air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates. Increasing the existing cooling unit capacity in a facility reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units, which is both economical and smart. That is why KoldLok® grommets are the premium choice for updating new and existing floor systems.
- Split design allows easy installation or removal without disturbing existing cables
- Patented Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT) includes brushes and membrane layer for extra protection
- Satisfies NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised floor cutouts
- Contains no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- Impact resistant / made of durable ABS
- Fire Rated UL94 HB
- Self-drilling screws included
- 4" round
- Color: Black
- Single unit