Air-Block® 4 x 8
Rectangular two-part gasket-sealed grommet. Encases cables in its flame retardant die-cut foam cushion. Fits a 7.9" x 4.4" floor panel opening.
The Air-Block® 4 x 8 is a smart, two-part gasket-sealed grommet that “clicks’’ together, encasing cables in its flame retardant die-cut foam cushion. The unique design allows the grommet to be positioned almost anywhere within the floor panel, even along the edge, or between two adjoining panels. Two quick action locking clamps hold the unit firmly in place without the need for additional drilling and screw fixing.
This product is equally at home in the general office or data centre environment. Made from high-strength flame retardant materials, the Air-Block® grommet is equipped with a solid safety lid for use when the grommet is not cabled.
Sealing around cable openings in a plenum raised computer floor is proven to save money, so start saving today with the Air-Block®.
- The split grommet design allows for easy cable capture and release
- The patented* design offers improved floor panel location options
- With no outer housing, hole cutting is less onerous
- Unit is made from high strength flame retardant ABS plastic and is inherently anti-static
- RoHS compliant
- Fits a 7.9" x 4.4" floor panel cut out
- Maximum cable mouth area is a generous 6" x 2.5"
- The Air-Block® grommet has been independently air seal tested
* Patent Pending - Registered Design