AirBlock 6.5 Inch Air Blocking Grommet
- Buy 10 for $30.29 each and save 10%
Snap-in swivel lid allows for partial opening or full opening. Consists of an outer flange and a neoprene insert. Adjusts from 1" - 5" to accommodate different cable sizes. A 6 5/8" hole is needed for installation, internal cable opening size is 6 1/4". 1 1/2" deep. Color: Black.
The most effective way to allow cables to pass safely through panels in your raised floor system is by installing grommets. Grommets form a protective barrier around valuable cabling, preventing them from being sliced or abraded by the sharp panel edges created when the floor is cut. They also have the added benefit of keeping fingers and hands safe from those same sharp edges while handling cables in cut-out areas of panels.
This grommet has a similar construction to a standard 6.5" grommet, however, it has a special neoprene insert which creates an airtight seal around cables, eliminating air loss around grommet. It is ideal for data centers with hot aisle/cold aisle containment plans, or for facilities that wish to improve overall PUE.
- Designed for foot traffic; will also support loads of up to 500 lbs. without failure
- Flame-retardant A.B.S plastic resin is resistant to chipping and breakage
- Neoprene air-sealing insert is EDPM fire-rated
- Lid adjusts from 1" - 5" to accommodate different cable sizes
- A 6 5/8" hole is needed for installation, internal cable opening size is 6 1/4"
- Grommet is 1 1/2" deep for full protection from the cut raised floor panel
- Hole saw is required when making circular cuts in floor panels
- Easy installation using two clamping devices