AIR Guard Flush Mount 10 x 5
In floor mounted rigid plastic with overlapping brushes prevent air loss in plenum cooled floors. Removable section allows easy cable release.6.25" long" x 12.75" wide x 1.5 deep". Includes mounting hardware and cutout template. Flame retardant. Color: Black.
The new Air Guard Cable Seal helps prevent air loss in plenum cooled floors when access holes are required when cables being routed through the floor. An immediate “energy-savings” benefit is realized by using the Air Guard. It significantly minimizes cool air loss while improving the static pressure to cool data center equipment which helps prevent expensive electric equipment from overheating.
The overlapping brushes in Air Guard unique design allow flexibility and simplicity in cable routing. The brushes seal the floor openings, preventing debris from entering the air plenum and causing damage to sensitive electronic equipment.
The Air Guard® is easily installed in any location on the floor panel. Two Air Guards can be interlocked and installed on the floor panel to accommodate a variety of cable sizes.
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cables openings with an overlapping brush cover which prevents under-floor contamination.
- Designed with a removable back brush that allows for great versatility when floor tiles need to be removed.
- Allows flexibility and simplicity in cable routing.
- Flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material provides a finished look on all raised floor panels, solid construction and the textured surface compliments all floor coverings.
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Includes mounting hardware and cutout template.
- Dimensions: 6.25 H” x 12.75” W x 1.5”
- Color: Black