AIR Guard Flush Mount Brush Kit
Flush Mounted. Prevents air loss in plenum cooled floors. Available in two sizes.
Air Guard® Flush Mount Brush Kits are designed to seal odd-size cutouts using brush technology. They are designed for new raised floor systems or for existing raised floors that have grommets or trimmed cable cutouts that are not properly sealed for air flow loss. With energy costs soaring and our responsibility to operate greener facilities, this product is a must-have in the computer room of today.
Kit is available in two separate sizes for your convenience: 12" and 24". Each kit contains one brush piece and two side rail clips. Install two kits together to seal even larger access floor cutouts.
To determine if this product will fit your existing cutouts please measure your entire cable cutout, including the trim.Features and Benefits:
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cable openings to prevent under-floor contamination.
- Flame-retardant ABS polycarbonate material is solid and provides a finished look on all raised floor panels.
- Engineered side rail clips provide cable protection as required by code (NFPA 75, Section S-4.4).
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Easy to install with factory applied adhesive strips.
- 12" Flush Mount Brush Kit : 12" x 9"
- 24" Flush Mount Brush Kit : 24" x 9"