Yellow Plastic 4 Inch Panel Lifter
Safely and easily lifts most woodcore and steel raised floor panels for manual handling. Economy lifter has two black 4” replaceable rubber cups mounted on a yellow ABS handle. One lifter is recommended for every 500 sq. ft. of flooring.
With cost savings in mind, our newly designed 4” Double Cup Panel Lifter for raised floors is lightweight while maintaining plenty of suction strength to lift access floor panels in computer rooms and data centers. Having the proper panel lifting device available eliminates employees using improper methods to lift panels (screwdrivers, plungers, knives) and prolongs the life of your valuable panels and understructure.
- Two black 4” rubber cups are replaceable
- Strong ABS yellow plastic handle
- One lifter and one hanger is recommended for every 500 square feet of flooring
- Will lift almost all woodcore and steel raised floor panels. We recommend using a Heavy Duty 5 Inch Lifter for panels that are concrete filled.
- WARNING: Remember that any panel lifter that you might use is only for lifting. Do not attempt to move or walk with a raised floor tile with a panel lifter attached. Panel lifters are used to lift the panels up to allow for manual removal.
- A Panel Lifter Holder is recommended to make finding your lifter fast and easy