AirBlock Expandable Filler Panels - 84" Vertical
Vertical blanking panels replace missing or removed racks. Reduces power consumption and improves PUE. Available in five adjustable widths. Height: 84". Fire-rated. Color: semi-gloss black.
If there are gaps between the equipment in your data center, air can escape, dramatically reducing the effectiveness of your hot aisle/cold aisle containment plan. Take control of expensive and unnecessary energy loss by closing these gaps with AirBlock Expandable Filler Panels. Expandable Filler Panels install quickly and act as permanent or temporary fillers for missing or removed racks. Adding these panels reduces power consumption, improves PUE and conforms with industry best practices for data center cooling.
- Installs in seconds - no tools required
- Available in five different adjustable widths from 6.5" - 56"
- Constructed from Class 1 fire-rated, 1/8" thick alumium-skinned composite material for rigidity and durability
- Adjustable knobs allow for a custom fit in any space, such as between racks, power units, and columns
- Individual panels can be joined together to fit larger gaps
- Mechanical fasteners not required- magnetic seal holds panels tightly to cabinets
- Included vinyl seals close off any exposed slots
- Standard height is 84", however, custom heights are available
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- EFP0610 - 6.5", expandable to 10"
- EFP1016 - 10.5", expandable to 16"
- EFP1424 - 14.5", expandable to 24"
- EFP2240 - 22.5", expandable to 40"
- EFP3056 - 30.5", expandable to 56"
Simply position panel between racks and loosen all three knobs. Expand panel to cover entire opening and allow magnetic strip to catch hold. Adjust knobs by pulling and turning until tight. Insert vinyl seals as needed in exposed slots, and trim to size with scissors.