AirFuse Swirl Diffuser
Delivers conditioned air from pressurized plenum into the work space. Can be manually controlled for volume & direction. 8" in diameter. Color: Black.
The AirFuse Swirl Diffuser is a "drop-in" type of diffuser which mounts easily into the top of an access floor panel. The diffuser delivers conditioned air from the pressurized plenum into the work space and can be manually controlled for volume & direction. Diffuser is specially designed to produce a low velocity helical air discharge when used in pressurized plenums for UFAD.
- User friendly & easily controllable for individual comfort level
- Open/close indicator on diffuser cover
- Air volume control mechanism located on top of diffuser for easy access
- Relocate in minutes by accessing clamping toggles easily accessed under diffuser cover
- Clamping toggles have a multi-fit design and easily adjust to different thicknesses of up to 1.5” deep
- Removable dust collection basket catches debris and dirt to keep plenum space clean
- Tested for 800 lb. load (static load)
- Constructed of UL-VO flame-rated high impact resin for strength & durability
- Size: 8"
- Color: Black