Tate DirectAire® AL
Strong, Efficient, High Capacity Directional Airflow Panels Angles airflow toward equipment achieving a 93% Total Air Capture Rate. Epoxy coated. Color: White. Fits some TATE All Steel and ConCore systems. Determine before ordering. See below for instructions.
|Notes||Please note that lead times may vary for this item. Please call for current inventory and/or production status|
The DirectAire® AL is an all aluminum airflow panel that provides the same directional airflow benefits of the steel DirectAire. This allows the panel to provide similar cooling capacities with a panel that is 40% lighter.
Ideal for creating a virtual containment system, the DirectAire® panel directs the airflow toward the server rack to significantly reduce bypass air.
DirectAire® uses patent pending technology to angle the air toward the equipment achieving a 93% Capture Index. This means 93% of the airflow delivered through the airflow panel is entering the face of the server rack, providing the highest cooling capacity and energy efficiency of any airflow panel on the market.
KEY PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 60% open area provides 2,451 CFM @ .1” H2O
- 40% lighter than a steel DirectAire
- Cools over 18 kW per rack @ .1” H2O
- 1,500 lbs design load
- 1,250 lbs 10 pass rolling load capacity
- Surface adjustable and automatic damper options
- Available in 24” and 60 cm panel sizes
Improve Data Center Financial Performance
Directional airflow panels maximize the financial performance of any new or existing data center. The precise delivery of air provides many financial benefits for new and existing facilities.
- Reduces bypass airflow by over 40% allowing new facilities to reduce the number of CRAH units.
- Retrofits can set CRAH units with fixed speed fans to standby mode or adjust variable fan drives to operate at a lower static pressure, saving up to 40% in annual fan energy.
- 93% Capture Index eliminates the need for costly aisle containment systems
- Improves overall cooling capacity, allowing for the addition of IT equipment without capital investment on infrastructure.
Easily Cool High Density Racks
DirectAire features a 68% open area, capable of delivering 2,600 CFM at .1" H2O static pressure. Each vertical vane has an angle of deflection at the top to direct the airflow toward the server rack to achieve a 93% Capture Index rate, compared to the typical airflow panels which only deliver 30-50% directly to the rack. This improvement enables DirectAire to efficiently cool up to 25kW per rack.
To see if these panels match the panels at your facility, please visit the Panel IDC Center for more information. Please note that we wil not be responsible for return shipping if you do not get our IDC confirmation to determine if these panels interface with your floor system. Our standard 25% restocking fee will also apply. Please work with us to make sure these are right for your system.
These panels are sometimes called a perf, an air flow panel, air tiles, perforated panels, air vents, grates and louvers.