1. Place full panels up to the obstruction until no more full panels can be laid.
2. Place full panels along adjacent side as close as full panels can be laid.
3. Measure to the grid line which just clears the obstruction on the far side. Accurately set this distance from the panels just installed. Using a chalk line snap a line on the subfloor.
4. Position a double row of pedestals and place panels on them.
5. Place pedestals and panels in between the two floor areas. When all grid lines have been checked, continue with the remainder of the installation.
6. Having installed a reasonable amount of floor system away from the obstruction to gain stability, accurately measure, cut and install panels against the obstruction.