KoldLok® 6" Round- Case
Energy-efficient airflow management device designed to seal cable openings in new and existing raised floor systems. Split design allows product to be installed or removed without disturbing cables. Self-drilling screws included. Overall size (diameter x height) 7.56” x 1.9”. Hole cut diameter 6”. Color: Black. Case of 10.
Designed to seal openings in new and existing raised floor cutouts to block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency.
KoldLok® Round is the premium choice for your facility. It features a revolutionary sealing technology which greatly reduces costly bypass airflow, increasing usable cooling unit capacity, and ensuring maximized efficiency from HVAC equipment.
- The Split feature of the KoldLok Round 4″ allows product installation or removal without disturbing cables in the data center.
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable
- HBT Membrane Layer
- The Grommets satisfy NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised-floor tile cable cutouts
- KoldLok products are compliant with Directive 2002/95/ EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS)
- The Grommet features a membrane support structure
- Supports increasing cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor
- Improves volume of conditioned air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configurations (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle Containment, Cold Aisle Containment)
- Simple, installation saves time and labor and requires no downtime. Round grommets enable hole saw installation which reduces cutting time by over 50%
- Durable ABS frame and Hybrid Brush sealing surface can be used for years
- Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT)
Four (4) self-drilling screws are provided for installation
DIMENSIONS AND CUTTING REQUIREMENTS
US unit of measure (Inches)
- Overall size (diameter x height) 7.56" x 1.9"
- Product height above floor .4"
- Maximum cutout size sealed 6.125"
- Usable cable area 22.55 sq. inch
- Hole cut diameter 6”
Metric (Millimeters) (W x D):
- Overall size (diameter x height) 192mm x 48mm
- Product height above floor .10mm
- Maximum cutout size sealed 156 mm
- Usable cable area 14,548 sq.mm
- Hole cut diameter 152mm