HotLok Pass-Through Blanking Panel
Blanking Panels reduce hotspots and bypass airflow by preventing equipment exhaust air or hot aisle air from circulating to the conditioned air-intake stream at the front of the cabinet.
Designed to provide an effective airflow sealing solution when used in conjunction with pull out KVM switches or servers that may be occasionally extracted. Also, provides additional rack sealing where cables prevent solid blanking panels from being installed.
This new aluminum and Hybrid Brush Technology panel cost effectively controls airflow and particulates for optimized cooling effectiveness. Lab tested HotLok® Pass-through Blanking Panels also performs better than any competitive product. Available in both 1U and 2U configurations.
- Adds to overall aesthetics of the data center
- Easily pass cables from the front to the back of equipment while preventing re-circulation and bypass airflow •
- Assists the flow of lower temperature conditioned air to the upper one-third of the cabinet, typically the hottest and most prone to equipment failure in the server rack area
- Use in a Hot and Cold Aisle containment configuration for low or high heat density cabinets
- Use in new or existing cabinets for rack configuration standardization
- 1U - 10112
- 2U - 10113