HotLok® 1U Blanking Panel w/Temperature Strip
Snap-in/pull-out, stackable blanking plate for IT equipment cabinets with Upsite Temperature Strip. Provides a 99% effective seal. Fire-retardant, recyclable, and RoHS compliant. Tool-free installation. Carton of 10.
HotLok 1U Blanking Panels M5/10-32 Round with Upsite Temperature Strip. Carton of 10.
The HotLok® Blanking Panel is a next-generation, patent-pending blanking panel that provides a 99 percent effective seal for both 1U and 2U openings in IT equipment cabinets.
- The HotLok Blanking Panel is Upsite’s latest green solution for energy consumption savings and carbon footprint reduction in data centers. Both 1U- and 2U- versions, with or without a mounted Upsite™ Temperature Strip, help control hotspots and bypass airflow by preventing exhaust air or hot-aisle air from recirculating to the air-intake stream at the front of the cabinet.
- The ample, inboard finger grips on the lightweight plastic unit are ergonomically designed to facilitate fast, easy, safe, tool-free installation and removal.
- The Blanking Panel snaps into any 19-inch EIA-310-E standard mounting rail opening, including:
- Square 9.5mm – 3/8th
- Round M5 or 10-32
- Round M6 or 12-24
- HotLok Blanking Panels neatly stack anywhere in the server room, making them readily available for rapid equipment reconfiguration and eliminating the need for particulate-emitting storage containers.
- All HotLok Blanking Panels are fire-retardant, recyclable, and RoHS compliant.