AisleLok™ Under Rack Blanking Panel Case
Blocks bypass air through unsealed floor openings, improving IT reliability. Compatible with raised floor and slab computer rooms. Peel and stick installation requires no tools. 27.5" or 31.5" long. 4.53" high. 1mm thick. Color: Black.
Unsealed floor openings are responsible for an average of 60% of valuable conditioned air not reaching the air intake of IT equipment. This lost air, known as bypass air, contributes to IT equipment hotspots, cooling unit inefficiencies and increasing infrastracture costs. AisleLok™ Under Rack Blanking Panels specifically address this bypass airflow and its detrimental effects on data center cooling efforts. Its revolutionary sealing technology was designed to allow easy modifications, creating the flexibility to seal large and unique openings such as those found under various sized racks and cabinets.
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Peel and stick adhesive is double-sided and non-particulating
- No tools are required for installation
- 4.53" high
- Manufactured from strong, rigid PVC
- 1mm thick; can easily be cut with heavy scissors to make custom sizes
- Fire retardant and UL-94-V0 rated
- Supports increasing rack and cabinet density
- Designed not to sag, unlike standard brushes
- Complies with best practices for both raised floor and slab computer room cooling configurations
- RoHS compliant / UL94 HB flammability rating
- 10 panels per order
- Available in two lengths: 27.5" and 31.5"