AisleLok™ Rack Top Vertical Baffle
The AisleLok® Rack Top Vertical Baffles are a key component of Upsite’s AisleLok Modular Containment solution
The AisleLok® Rack Top Baffles are a key component of Upsite’s AisleLok Modular Containment solution and are available in two configurations: Angular (30° from horizontal) and Vertical (90° from horizontal)Applications
- The Vertical baffles are designed for hot aisle application.
- Quick and easy magnetic mounting allows for a fully deployed containment solution in minutes, with minimal disruption to the computer room.
- Simple installation and modular design allows AisleLok Modular Containment Solutions to easily be removed, relocated, repositioned, and reused as your data center needs change.
- Fits common rack widths, allowing for easy, off-the-shelf ordering
- Can be installed directly out-of-the-box without any tools
- Attaches directly to top of the rack magnetically
- Clear material construction provides maximum light transmissibility
- Adjustable magnetic mounting tails can be positioned to fit the top of most cabinets
- Baffles can be reconfigured to fit either vertical or angular application as needed
- Does not interfere with most overhead cabling configurations
- UL94 flame resistant materials
- Reduces exhaust air recirculation.
- Supports reduced energy costs by providing the opportunity to increase set point temperatures and/or turn off cooling units or reduce fan speeds.
- Enables the reduction of bypass airflow.
- Improves cooling airflow, which allows for higher rack densities.
- Supports increased reliability and availability of IT equipment by reducing server intake temperatures.
- Modular design and out-of-the-box installation do not require 3rd party design, engineering, or construction, which minimizes computer room disruption.