AIR Guard Extreme Split *Discontinued*
Floor grommet in rigid plastic with overlapping brushes prevents air loss in plenum cooled floors. Included Safety Cover allows for compliance with OSHA jobsite statues regarding open holes in floor panels. Cutout section 9.0" x 6.5".
|Notes||Discontinued. Replaced with XXX|
The Air Guard® Extreme Split helps prevent air loss in plenum cooled floors when access holes are required if cables are being routed through the floor. An immediate “energy-savings” benefit is realized by using the Air Guard. It significantly minimizes cool air loss while improving the static pressure to cool data center equipment which helps prevent expensive electric equipment from overheating.
The overlapping brushes in Air Guard's unique design allow flexibility and simplicity in cable routing. The brushes seal the floor openings, preventing debris from entering the air plenum and causing damage to sensitive electronic equipment.
The Air Guard is easily installed in any location on the floor panel.
- Reduces air loss in plenum cooled floors and increases under-floor static pressure.
- Seals cables openings with an overlapping brush cover which prevents under-floor contamination.
- Allows flexibility and simplicity in cable routing.
- Flame retardant ABS polycarbonate material provides a finished look on all raised floor panels, solid construction and the textured surface compliments all floor coverings.
- Installation is simple and inexpensive.
- Included Safety Cover allows for compliance with OSHA jobsite statues regarding open holes in floor panels.
- Includes mounting hardware and cutout template.
- Dimensions: Cutout 9.0" x 6.5" -- Usable Area 7.25" x 4.75" -- Overall 11" x 8.25"
- Color: Black