The Air-Block® is a heavy duty circular floor grommet made with an integrated EDPM gasket material for sealing around cables going through access flooring. This controls bypass air by forming an airtight seal around cables, helping to eliminate air leakage in under-floor air installations.
- Standard Gasket has (4) removable cable knock-outs. Custom gaskets can be furnished on customer specifications.
- Grommet splits into (2) sections for easy installation. No fishing cables through the grommet .
- Engineered safety cover provides protection feature and eliminates stepping into open holes. Cover also protects the gasket area when the grommet is not in use.
- Grommet mechanically locks into a 6.0” diameter hole in the access floor panel via (2) screw toggles located on the top surface of the grommet, exposed screws are finished with a cap plug that matches the grommet surface.
- Grommet is constructed from engineered fireproof materials.
The Air-Block® is easy to open and even easier to close. The retained center cover forms a solid lid unit when the grommet is not cabled.
The 1 5/8" (42mm) deep grommet fits a 6 inch (150mm) diameter opening in the access floor panel. The Air-Block's revolutionary 2 piece design removes the need for an outer housing ring, and facilitates quick and easier installation of the grommet. The standard flame retardant gasket has 4 optional gasket knockouts.